A single front/ back view sketch is not enough for a factory to understand the design requirements. Designers then spend hours re-creating vector images to identify multiple design details, but we know how timely and repetitive this can be.
So, we developed Crop Image & Annotation Tags, two smart time-saving tools for Designers to explain design details. Watch this video and read below to see how it works and how it can help you!
How does it work?
Crop Image - capture multiple images from one
1) Activate Crop image feature from the add-ons
2) Drag & drop any image (sketch, material, etc.) and Techpacker will automatically prompt this feature.
3) Crop and capture as many specific details as needed. Each new cropped image becomes a card, where you can add more details inside.
4) Easily move (or copy) any card to its appropriate category (sketches, material, or measurements).
Annotation Tags – Link text details to a related card
1) When you're annotating details of an image, you can tag to refer to other existing cards.
2) These are especially helpful in scenarios like creating a how-to-measure guide, to points out specific construction or stitching details on a sketch, or to even refer to a particular hardware (material) on an image.
3) Your team members, suppliers, and factory members can click on those tag links to get in-depth information or make comments in those cards.