Ready to print your PDF techpack?
In this article, learn how to customize your PDF techpack -
All your details and cards that you have created are automatically reformatted as a Techpack. This format follows the industrial standard, so all the information can be clearly communicated and distributed from a different department within a factory.
- Note: It takes nearly 5 seconds to generate the PREVIEW including annotations and other details. Therefore it's recommended to wait for 5 seconds before you jump to create your PDF.
1. Print comments; all conversations within this card. To activate, click on the print comment(s) button (see image below). Learn more
2. Print with changes; track and view highlighted techpack changes.
Techpack PDF's will indicate measurement changes in green (see below). Learn more
3. Cards per page (on PDF); by default, the PDF is printed with 2 cards per page, but you can change the layouts to 1 or 6 cards per page. Simply, click on the 1, 2, or 6 button to activate the layout. This option will assign the layout to all tech pack pages: Sketches, Materials, and Measurements.
OR Customize each card shown per sketch, material, and measurements page by...
1. Hiding an entire section by hovering over that section until the "X" button appears to the right. Click on that button to eliminate that section from your PDF. When the section is deactivated, it will appear with a strike through it (see images below).
2. Hiding cards from a section; click on the section you wish to customize and click on the "X" icon for each card you wish to hide. When a card is deactivated, it will appear with a strike through it (see image below on the sketch card section).
Check if all information is correct in the layout you desire and click on pink “CREATE PDF” button to download the PDF version of this techpack.