In this article you'll learn:
1. How to copy cards in the techpack
There are two ways to copy your cards in the techpack -
1a. Copying cards in the same techpack
- Step 1: Select the card(s) that you want to copy.
- Step 2: Click the option menu located on the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Select Make a copy option and a duplicate of your selected card(s) will be added to the corresponding category.
1b. Copying cards to different techpack(s)
Step 1: Select the card(s) that you want to copy.
Step 2: Click the option menu located on the top navigation bar.
Step 3: From the menu options select Copy to another Techpack
Step 4: Select the techpack folder where the techpack is located. By default, Techpacker will highlight the same folder you are selecting the cards from.
Step 5: Select the techpack in which the cards need to be copied.
Step 6: You can also choose to copy cards to multiple techpacks at the same time. In this case, simply select multiple techpacks where you want to copy your card(s) as shown in the gif below:
Step 7: At last, you will get these options to copy your card(s) with or without comments and attachments
2. How to archive a card or restore a previously archived card
To archive cards:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to archive.
- Step 2: From the Option menu select Archive option as shown below.
To restore archived cards:
- Step 1: From the Option located on the top navigation bar select Show archived.
- Step 2: Select the card(s) that you wish to restore.
- Step 3: Go back to the Option and select Restore from the archive.
3a. How to connect cards across techpacks
If you want to use the same card (e.g. a fabric card) in a different techpack, and would like to keep the card details synchronized across all tech packs where it's being used, you should use our connect card feature. Here's how to works :
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to connect.
- Step 2: From the Option located in the top navigation bar select Connect to another tech pack as shown below.
- Step 3: Select the folder where the techpack is located
- Step 4: Select the techpack where you want to copy and connect the card.
You can identify a "connected" card through this icon next to them, as shown below.
3b. How to disconnect cards
Click open the card that you wish to disconnect.
Inside the Card cover tab > card links, you will be able to view all the techpacks that the card is connected to. To disconnect the link, click on this Remove link option and confirm.
2. How to delete card/cards
To delete cards:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to delete.
- Step 2: From the Option menu select Delete option as shown below.