In this article you'll learn:
1a. Copying cards in the same techpack
- Step 1: Select the card(s) that you wish to copy.
- Step 2: Click the option menu located on the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Select Make a copy option and a duplicate of your selected card(s) will be added to the corresponding category.
1b. How to copy cards to a different techpack
Step 1: Select the card or cards you want to copy.
Step 2: Click the option menu located on the top navigation bar.
Step 3: A pop up appears, select copy to another techpack from the options available.
Step 4: Select the techpack folder where the techpack is located. By default, Techpacker will highlight the same folder you are selecting the cards from.
Step 5: Select the techpack in which the cards need to be copied.
Step 6: Select copy with comments and attachments
The cards will be copied from one techpack to another with all the comments and files.
2. How to archive a card or restore a previously archived card
To archive cards:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to archive.
- Step 2: From the Option menu select Archive option as shown below.
To restore archived cards:
- Step 1: From the Option located on the top navigation bar select Show archived.
- Step 2: Select the card(s) that you wish to restore.
- Step 3: Go back to the Option and select Restore from the archive.
3a. How to copy and connect cards across techpacks
If you want to use the same card (e.g. a fabric card) in a different techpack, and would like to keep the card details synchronized across all tech packs where it's being used, you should use the copy and connect card options as follows:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to connect.
- Step 2: From the Option located in the top navigation bar select Connect to another tech pack as shown below.
- Step 3: Select the folder where the techpack is located
- Step 4: Select the techpack where you want to copy and connect the card.
You can identify a "connected" card through this icon next to them, as shown below.
3b. How to disconnect cards
Click open the card that you wish to disconnect.
Inside the Card cover tab > card links, you will be able to view all the techpacks that the card is connected to. To disconnect the link, click on this Remove link option and confirm.
2. How to delete card/cards
To delete cards:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to delete.
- Step 2: From the Option menu select Delete option as shown below.