In this article you'll learn:
1a. Copying cards in the same techpack
- Step 1: Select the card(s) that you wish to copy.
- Step 2: Click the option menu located on the top navigation bar.
- Step 3: Select Make a copy option and a duplicate of your selected card(s) will be added to the corresponding category.
1b. How to copy cards to a different techpack
- Step 1: Select card(s) that you wish to copy (as shown above).
- Step 2: From the option menu select Copy to another techpack.
- Step 3: Select the folder where that techpack is located.
- Step 4: Select the techpack.
2. How to archive a card or restore a previously archived card
To archive cards:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to archive.
- Step 2: From the Option menu select Archive option as shown below.
To restore archived cards:
- Step 1: From the Option located on the top navigation bar select Show archived.
- Step 2: Select the card(s) that you wish to restore.
- Step 3: Go back to the Option and select Restore from the archive.
3a. How to copy and connect cards across techpacks
If you want to use the same card (e.g. a fabric card) in a different techpack, and would like to keep the card details synchronized across all tech packs where it's being used, you should use the copy and connect card options as follows:
- Step 1: Select the cards(s) that you wish to connect.
- Step 2: From the Option located in the top navigation bar select Connect to another tech pack as shown below.
- Step 3: Select the folder where the techpack is located
- Step 4: Select the techpack where you want to copy and connect the card.
You can identify a "connected" card through this icon next to them, as shown below.
3b. How to disconnect cards
Click open the card that you wish to disconnect. On the card cover tab you can view all the techpacks to which that particular card has been connected. Click on the Remove link option and confirm.