In this article you'll learn -
1. What are folders?
Folders are like "directories" of Techpacks. They help you keep Techpacks organized and allow you to share them easily with other team members.
On Techpacker there are two types of folders:
- Personal Folder: This is a teal green color folder present in each user's account by default. It hosts your personal Techpacks only.
- Shared Folders: These are the grey folders that you can add and name based on your preferences like seasons, departments, manufacturer etc. These folders contain Techpacks that can be shared with others in your organization.
2. How to add, rename or delete folders
To add a folder:
Click on the + Add Folder button located on the top navigation bar on your My Organization page.
To rename a folder:
- Step 1: Click on folder settings icon located on the bottom of the folder that you wish to rename.
- Step 2: Edit or enter your new folder name and description.
To delete a folder:
Click on the Delete folder icon located on the bottom of the folder that you wish to delete.
3. How to add or remove team members from folders
To add a team member:
- Step 1: First make sure the people you're trying to add to a folder are already part of your organization. If not, you must add them to your organization first. Here is a guide on how to do that.
- Step 2: Click on the Add member icon located on the bottom you wish to add that member to.
- Step 3: Pick and select people from your member organization list on the left and click to add them on the right.
To remove a team member:
|NOTE: Only the Admin & Supervisors can perform this action.|
To remove someone from the folder, click on the icon located next to that member you want to remove as shown above.