In this article you will learn:
1. Things to prepare before using the grading function:
To be able to use Grading function properly you must make sure
☑ You are in your card's list view mode.
☑ You have your techpack size-range set-up. If not, you can do that through your techpack settings area.
☑ Make sure you have a sample size selected. This too can be selected through your techpack settings area.
☑ Gradings are only functional on your selected size columns. Learn more about the difference between size & non-size columns.
2. How to activate the grading function
To activate grading click on this icon located in your measurements options panel.
|NOTE: This icon is ONLY visible in your card's list view page NOT in the grid view.|
3. Switching between measurements & gradings views
Once your grading mode is active you can use this toggle button to switch views between your measurements and their gradings.
4. How to add your grading rule
Make sure to switch to grading view of your size table (as shown above) before proceeding with the following:
- Step 1 Enter your grading value in any cell of your measurement row and hit return or enter ⏎ key on your keyboard.
Based on the grading value you input, Techpacker will auto-populate gradings for the other sizes in the exact same increments.
- Step 2 Switch to the measurements view of your size table
- Step 3 All your measurements now will be visible. You can change your sample-size measurement, and others too will re-adjust accordingly.