In this article you'll see -
1. What are measurements templates
Measurement templates are measurement tables turned into reusable templates. You and your team can reuse them on different Techpacks in one click. This feature will save you time and keep your measurements consistent across Techpacks.
2. How to turn measurements into templates
Step 1: After completing a measurement table on your Cards Board, click on this icon located on the top right of your Measurements section panel.
Step 2: Choose between saving it in your Personal or Organization folder and name your measurement template.
Step 3: Click Export.
3. How to reuse measurement templates
Step 1: To reuse a measurement template in a new Techpack, click on this icon located on the top-right of your measurements section panel.
Step 2: Locate your measurement template of choice in your Personal or Organization Templates.
Step 3: Click Import.
4. How to access your measurement templates
Click on located on the top left of your screen to open the side menu.
Choose the Measurement templates option.
When inside the measurement templates page, you can choose between viewing your personal or the organization templates as shown below.
5. How to manage and delete measurement templates
Go to your measurement templates page (as shown above in 4).
On this page you can edit your saved templates or even create new one's right from the scratch.
Here you can:
- Click on this Template settings icon to re-name a template.
- Click here to add and create a new measurements template from scratch.
- Add rows and columns to your templates: Click on icon to add a new row whereas to add/remove a column click here
- To delete a template click on this option icon located far right in your top sub-menu. Then click delete.
- You can also add/edit measurements grading by clicking on this icon.