In this article you'll see -
1. What are the measurements template
Measurements template are the measurements table turned into a reusable template. At anytime, you and your team can reuse these saved templates on any Techpack in just a few clicks. This feature will save you time and keep your measurements consistent across all your Techpacks.
2. How to turn measurements table into a template
Step 1: After completing a measurements table on your Cards Board, click on this icon located on the top right of your Measurements section panel.
Step 2: Choose between saving it in your Personal or Organization folder and name your measurement template.
Step 3: Click Export.
3. How to reuse measurement templates
Step 1: To reuse a measurement template in a new Techpack, click on this icon located on the top-right of your measurements section panel.
Step 2: Locate your measurement template of choice in your Personal or Organization Templates.
Step 3: Click Import.
4. How to access your measurement templates
Click on located on the top left of your screen to open the side menu.
Choose the Measurement templates option.
When inside the measurement templates page, you can choose between viewing your personal or the organization templates as shown below.
5. How to manage and delete measurement templates
Go to your measurement templates page (as shown above in 4).
On this page you can edit your saved templates or even create new one's right from the scratch.
Here you can:
- Click on this Template settings icon , click here to rename the template and click on to change the unit of measurements (cm or inches)
- Click here to add and create a new measurements template from scratch.
- Add rows : Click on icon to add a new row
- Add/remove columns : Click on to add/remove a column
- To delete a template click on this option icon located far right in your top sub-menu. Then click delete.
- You can also add/edit measurements grading by clicking on this icon.