1. What is Document Settings?
Document settings panel is located in your Techpack's Doc View page, next to your Techpack PDF preview.
This settings panel allow you to edit the layout of your Techpack PDF and choose which section and design detail will appear.
2. How to add/remove comments in your PDF
Check this Include comments option from your document settings to include all your techpack card comments as separate page in your PDF.
3. How to attach files in your PDF?
You can also attach all your card files in the PDF.
Simply check include files option from your Doc setting and wait for a couple of seconds for Techpacker to render a new PDF. You will find an additional page in your PDF with downloadable links of all your file as shown below.
|NOTE: All downloadable links attached in your PDF automatically expires after 7-days.|
4. How to include/exclude tables in your PDF?
You can also choose to include/exclude the Material and Measurement tables in your Techpack PDF. Use this Include tables option for the same.
5. How to print high-resolution images in your PDF
|NOTE: All PDF images are by default printed in standard quality to keep the file size lighter. Switching to Hi-Res images may increase your PDF file size.|
At anytime you can turn your PDF images from standard to high-resolution. Simply check this High-Res images option and wait for a few seconds for Techpacker to render a new PDF with crisp quality images.
6. How to include/exclude cards in your PDF
Here you have a list of every Card in each section. You can choose to include or exclude any of them.
|NOTE: An excluded Measurement or Material Card will still appear in the Table View section of the Techpack PDF.|
Click on All or None to select or deselect every card in a section.
7. How to edit cards per page layout
You can choose to display 1, 2 or 6 Cards per page for each section. (Default is 2,6,6 for Sketches, Materials and Measurements respectively.)
Learn more about this feature in this video below-
8. How to include/exclude custom sections in your PDF
Your document settings have a list of every Custom Section. You can choose to include or exclude any of them.
- Click on to include that Custom Section to the bottom of the previous page.
- Reselect if you want to keep that Custom Section in a separate page.