At any time you can search for techpacks at your entire organization level or inside a specific folder. In this article, we'll cover both the scenarios -
1. How to search for a techpack at the organization level
You can locate a techpack in your organization by following these steps:
- Step 1: Simply click on the find techpack icon on the top navigation menu of my organization page.
- Step 2: Type the name of the techpack in the search bar.
Techpacker will filter down the folder where that techpack is located. Simply click inside the folder and follow the sub-chapter below on how to filter techpacks in a folder.
2. How to filter techpacks in a folder
You can filter techpacks in a folder from their names or keywords linked to them. Simply follow these steps:
- Step 1: Click on the filter icon located on the top navigation menu of your Techpack dashboard page
- Step 2: A window with all the keywords and a search bar will pop-up
- Step 3: Select the keyword or simply type the name of the techpack that you searching for
Techpacks will be displayed as per the filters you have applied.
3. How to sort techpacks in a folder
- Step 1: Click on the sort icon located next to the filter icon on the Techpack dashboard page
- Step 2: A window appears with options to sort the techpacks in the folder
- Step 3: Select an option from , , and to sort your techpacks