In this article, we'll cover -
1. How to search for a card in a techpack
You can locate cards in a particular techpack using the filter feature located on the top navigation bar.
There are two ways to filter your techpack cards -
1a. To filter cards by their name -
- Step 1: Click on the filter icon located on the top navigation bar.
- Step 2: In the search bar simply type in the card name
1b. To filter cards by their keywords -
☑ Make sure you have added keywords in the card.
Learn about how to add keywords in a card ➔
- Step 2: Select all the keywords related to the card you are searching for
|NOTE: Currently keywords filters cards only in sections (sketches, materials and measurements).|
2. How to sort cards in a techpack
- Step 1: Click on this sort icon located on top of the section (sketches, materials and measurements)
- Step 2: A window appears with options to sort the techpacks in the folder
- Step 3: Select an option from , , and to sort your techpacks
|NOTE: Currently sorting cards function is only available in default sections i.e. sketches, materials and measurements section.|