1. How to preview a techpack?
You can preview all your design cards in a PDF-ready techpack document at any time. To do that simply click on this Doc View button on your techpack board page located in the top navigation bar as shown below.
Once you click on the Doc View, Techpacker will render all your cards information and show you a PDF preview of your techpack on a new page.
To edit the layout of this document, read more in our chapter about document settings.
2. How to share a techpack
Step 1: To share your techpack, click on this Doc View button on your techpack board.
Step 2: To share a techpack you'll first need to create a version. Click on this Save & Send button in the top-right corner to lock your techpack as a version.
Step 3: Your techpack version with a name and time-stamp will be listed on the left side of the screen. Click on this Send icon to share your techpack.
Step 4: A window will pop-up with a public link to your techpack PDF doc (as shown below).
- Enter your manufacturers' email id (you can add up to 5 emails at once)
- Edit the subject and the message or keep it as default,
- Click the Attach PDF box if you are sending it to a manufacturer in China (due to IP restrictions, its always safe to attach a PDF in the email)
- Click on Email.
You can also print a techpack by clicking on this icon as shown below.
3. How to download techpacks
To download a techpack PDF on your computer, click on this download icon on your Doc view page. You can also download a particular saved version of your techpack by following the steps shown below.