|NOTE: Only the Premium and Professional plan subscribers have access to this feature
In this article you will learn:
1. Things to prepare before using the grading function:
To be able to use Grading function properly you must make sure
☑ You are in your card's list view mode.
☑ You have your techpack size-range set-up. If not, you can do that through your techpack settings area.
☑ Make sure you have a sample size selected. This too can be selected through your techpack settings area.
☑ Gradings are only functional on your selected size columns. Learn more about the difference between size & non-size columns.
2. How to activate the grading function
To activate grading click on this icon located in your measurements options panel.
|NOTE: This icon is ONLY visible in your card's list view page NOT in the grid view.|
3. Switching between measurements & gradings views
Once your grading mode is active all your size gradings will be visible at the bottom-right corner of each corresponding measurement cell.
Use this toggle button to set your primary view as measurements or gradings.
4. How to add or edit your grading rule
- Step 1 Switch to your grading view.
- Step 2 Enter or edit your grading value in any size columns.
|NOTE: Click return ⏎ key when adding your first grading value to auto-populate gradings for other sizes in the exact same increments.|
- Step 3 Switch back to your measurements view.
- Step 4 Add or edit the sample size-measurement to auto-adjust other size measurements based on the set grading rule.
If you wish to manually adjust your other size measurements, deactivate grading by clicking the same icon and edit your changes accordingly.